Google Translation

From Fatemi Ghani's Blog : Leaders are Readers

We have heard so many times, that leaders are not born but made. How are leaders made and what do they do that others don't? All great leaders are avid readers. Reading inspires them with ideas and fills them with enthusiasm and energy. Most CEOs of Fortune 500 companies read an average of 4 books a month.

Leadership is a discipline and it is based on perseverance. Leadership is all about leading but the question is how to lead? One of the best ways to do this is by reading. Let me be frank to share that after obtaining my Engineering Degree in 1979, I only read technical books and that too because of my job. Now I read at least one book every month. If you want to make a difference and become a successful leader, read at least 5 pages per day and you will see the difference.





Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment