Google Translation

From Fatemi Ghani's Blog : How to Squeeze the Most Out of Your Time

I read the following article and loved it, thus I have shared the article here :

How to Squeeze the Most Out of Your Time 
by Brian Tracy 
How do you start your day? Years ago I started planning mine by writing everything down I would have to do, the night before. I found that drawing up your list the night before prompts your subconscious to work on your plans and goals while you sleep. When you wake up, you feel ready to tackle your challenges. 
When prioritizing and planning your time, consider the following points : 
Key Questions 
What is the highest value-added action I can do?
What can I, and only I, do that I've done well before to make a difference?
Why am I on the payroll?
The answers to these questions help identify all that needs to be done and in what order. That, in turn, will bolster personal productivity.
Read More : 

Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment